Разработанная специалистами «Инсолар-Инвест» программа Insolar-NPV.2014.01.01 успешно прошла сертификацию в Федеральном агентстве по техническому регулированию и метрологии (сертификат соответствия № РОСС RU.СП15.Н00787)
При активном участии специалистов «ИНСОЛАР-ИНВЕСТ» разработаны «Технические условия на применение тепловых насосов в Московском метрополитене» (ТУ), которые были утверждены начальником дирекции инфраструктуры ГУП «Московский метрополитен».
Специально для применения в Московском метрополитене в соответствии с ТУ разработано теплонасосное оборудование, производство которого в настоящее время освоено АО «Рыбинский завод приборостроения», которое входит в состав Госкорпорации «Ростех».
Innovative Group of Companies “INSOLAR” in 1987 on the market of heat pumps and energy-efficient life support systems for buildings and facilities. Geothermal heat pump system first, and heat pumps have been manufactured in Russia by us. Enterprises group of companies “INSOLAR” a wealth of practical experience in the effective use of heat pumps and heat pump systems. Our facilities are operated for over 15 years. We have a unique range of information about the operation of heat pumps in the soil and climatic conditions of Russia.
We have developed a methodical and normative literature on the design, installation and operation of heat pump systems and heat pumps, we can offer exactly the heat pumps, which will become the most energy-efficient solution is in your situation.
Rational use of heat pumps and heat pump systems can only be based on consideration of the complex: building + heat pump heating system + system for the collection of low-grade heat (soil, air, etc.), as a single thermal power systems. Heat pumps and heat pump heating system configuration designed for each object depending on the energy loads of soil and climatic conditions of the area of construction and energy costs, thermal insulation of the building and so.
The use of low-grade heat (energy) of the earth, heat the soil and other renewable energy sources
Among the possible sources of low-grade thermal energy for heat pumps and heat pump systems will need the following:
- The surrounding air;
- Soil surface layers of the earth and ground water;
- Water and natural water flows;
- Air emissions of buildings and structures;
- Waste heat processes.
Analysis of various sources of low-grade thermal energy for heating systems showed that the soil and climatic conditions of Russia are the most promising source heat pumps and heat pump heating systems of buildings and structures, using as a heat source of low capacity available throughout the soil surface layers of the Earth. Soil surface layers of the Earth is actually a heat storage unlimited capacity for heat pumps and heat pump systems, heat treatment is influenced by two main factors: solar radiation, and radiogenic heat flux coming from the bowels of the earth.
Theory and experience in the design, installation, operation and utilization in Russia:
- Geothermal (ground source) heat pumps and geothermal heat pump systems of heat supply;
- vertical system of collection of soil and low-grade heat termoskvazhiny;
- horizontal collection system low-temperature heat exchangers of soil and groundwater;
- of thermal energy accumulation in the soil and groundwater in the batteries.
- heat pumps and heat pump systems such as “water-water” “water-air” “air-to-water”; vapor compression type, absorption type;
- thermoelectric and electrochemical heat pump.
New products and services INSOLAR:
- Drying chambers on the basis of the heat pump
- Monitor the electrical network
- The remote monitoring and dispatching of engineering systems of individual houses
- Heat Pumps
- Heat Pump Heaters
- Fancoils with a 2-pipe heat exchanger in a decorative case and without case
- Fancoils with 4-pipe heat exchanger in a decorative case and without case